Saturday, April 25, 2009

Reminder of Our Lives

It's hard to hear about a family who has so much faith in the Lord and might have to lose their child. How some families are not as fortunate as others who take their little ones home from the NICU. Those babies who never got to see the light of day because their health would not let them. But this is the reminder that we have to be thankful for what we have in our lives. As I write this blog tonight my heart feels heavy. Heavy like the feeling of having a knot in your throat that you want to scream. You just look back and hear stories and see that people have to let go of someone they became one with .

Lord, I thank you for my daughters Addyson and Adryana. Thank you for having them here with me. Thank you for their smiles, tears, cries, laughters and thank you for every breath they take!!!! I went through seeing my daughters have tubes in their mouths, IVs everywhere, wires coming out of everywhere-NOT ONCE DID I QUESTION WHY?!!! Because if God put me in that path I knew He was by my side every step of the way!!!! Thank you for being so good to me!!! All those tears of sadness of not having my girls with me, those tears when I use to leave the hospital at 1am knowing that I would walk into an empty nursery, those tears of not knowing what to expect, those tears of joy when my daughters would gain 1 GRAM.......that all was WORTH IT!!!!!!!

For those of you who question God, sit down and think it could be a lot worst. Give thanks for the hardships, give thanks for the tears, give thanks for the fears and give thanks for the goodness in our lives.

Tomorrow is the March for Babies and like I said I will be walking for:
  • My Twin Daughters, Addyson and Adryana
  • Kayleigh Anne Freeman
  • Baby Alayah (R.I.P)
  • Baby Rania (R.I.P)
  • and all those babies who has left our earth to be with Our Heavenly Father
This one is for you all!!!!

xoxoxo,

Jacci

No comments:

Post a Comment