Thursday, November 5, 2009

Twinkle Twinkle...and to the Potty We go!

I've discovered that my daughters are very fond of music. That is def. not a surprise to me! My family loves anything that has to do with music. Dancing is our passion. Singing is something my Dad and sister is VERY Good at! Even though me and Angi try our best (which if you ask me we are excellent)...lol. But music is all around us. My grandfather (may he rest in peace) was a musician. He played the saxophone. He was really good at it. My Dad sings in the church choir since I can remember. Onix sings everywhere from plays, to church, family events and now for a band called Late Night Car Service and she's awesome! I loved to dance since young. I even went to dance classes when I was a little girl. For some reason dancing is what makes me who I am. It could be anything from hip-hop to techno to ballads. You name it I'll dance it. Anderson loves to play the Guira which mostly alot of Dominicans love to do. LOL When I was pregnant, that is what kept me going. I went through it all but music is what made me see things brighter (corny...I know), but its the truth. So you see, it's no question why my daughters love music.

Addyson had a little fear of teddy bears. She would not touch or even look at a teddy bear. That changed last night. My parents came over for a weekly dinner and they brought the girls a teddy bear which is a "Mexican chihuahua" lol. The teddy has a pancho and sombrero and sings a song in Spanish and English. Well my darling Addyson loved the song! It said something to the effect "Mamacita, adonde esta Santa Claus...lallala". It is too cute. So since my daughter loves dancing it became her best friend and she would dance every time she touched the teddy and it sang. Now if you see my 1 year old daughter she moves her hips more than a Hawaiian Dancer. LOL. She moves from side to side with RHYTHM. Let's just say she loves her Chihuahua and no longer fears teddy bears! Yay for Addy! LOL

Adryana on the other hand is my singer! Boy do we have a run for our money. She sings EVERYTHING!!! But what amazed me was this morning. As I'm getting her ready she starts humming twinkle twinkle little star. She tries to say the words as much as she can. But its so amazing how my one year old knows the tune to twinkle twinkle little star. I always say this but sometimes she just reminds me too much of Onix. I swear that's Onix's daughter ...LOL (which is a great thing).

So even though my daughters do not look nothing like me, they have my personality. They love to sing and dance and make everyone happy (well sometimes I try that).

What's even more exciting news? Wait for it............ the sitter will begin potty training with Adryana today!!! Hooray!!!! My girls are growing and never understood why my mom would say not to rush growing up. I just thought it was because that what moms do. But maybe just maybe she just wanted me to be her little girl forever, which is what I'm feeling now and they are only one! Yes, I'm dramatic...I know!!

Until next time!!!


xoxoxo,

Jacci


No comments:

Post a Comment