Monday, November 2, 2009

Happy Halloween!!!!!!


I wanted this Halloween to be special!!! Last year the girls were too small to understand. This year was the year they would know just a little about dressing up!



We had a family party at my parents' house! O boy did we have fun! While I was decorating all you can see is how my girls' eye lit up to all the decorations. Once we were getting them dressed, they just loved it. Although I must say they were a little frightened with all the scary masks but that didn't stop them!!!! They got tons of candy, ate tons of cake and cookies, and absolutely loved being in everyone's arms.

(Addyson)



(Adryana)

I thought Halloween was the best when I was a little girl. However, the most rewarding Halloween is when you are a parent. Just looking at your child's happy face is what makes Halloween worthwhile. I'm glad I have the opportunity of spending Halloween with my beautiful daughters!!! Because not many parents do.

xoxo,

Jacci

No comments:

Post a Comment