Tuesday, May 12, 2009

R.I.P. Kayleigh Anne Freeman

Life is precious!! Appreciate your children please! In those moments that they keep you up at night, cry endlessly or just ask too many questions-just think there are people who would love to have that like Kayleigh's parents Adam and Aimee.


Kayleigh passed away last night May 11th at 9:44pm. My heart aches for her family. It's like we became family with them through their blog. I appreciate every moment with my daughters. Their tears, laughs and their wanting to go everywhere and anywhere. THOSE MOMENTS I CHERISH!!!! I will never take for granted any moment with my girls. Thank you Lord!

Addyson and Adryana are almost a year old next Friday, May 22nd. We are celebrating their life on May 23rd with a birthday bash! Mother's day was great (will post pics tonight). I could not ask for a better Mother's Day gift then spending it with my girls!!!!

Dear Lord,

Please be with Adam and Aimee at this moment. They need you with them now more than ever. Please grant them the patience, guidance, strength and love they need to get through this hard time. Welcome Kayleigh into your arms Lord!!!! Until one day they will meet again!

R.I.P. Kayleigh!!!! You have touched many lives in 11 months!! You are one of the three reasons I believe in miracles! (my other two are my daughters).

Love, Jacci

No comments:

Post a Comment