Thursday, May 14, 2009

Drama, Drama, Drama

People just love drama! I feel bad for individuals who just stirr up problems in other people's lives. Do they know that at this present moment there are worse things going on in our world? People grieving the loss of a child, children losing their parents, and my list can go on and on and on! So just a reminder, please do not let the little things in life or the little people in life get in the way of your peace and tranquility. Just pray for those negative people who have nothing better to do with themselves and appreciate every moment in your life whether bad or good.

As far as my girls, they are doing well. I have a funny story to tell. Last night Ms. Adryana did not want to go to sleep. It was 12am and Adryana thought it was party time (since she took a long nap when I got home from work). The only thing I can give her to entertain her at midnight was my cell phone. Why did my darling daughter make phone calls to people at that moment?
Until I received a frantic phone call from my mother at 1am telling me "is everything ok?". You could just imagine. NOTE TO SELF: give her a broken cell phone next time because locking your phone apparently doesn't work. LOL


xoxo,

Jacci

No comments:

Post a Comment