Monday, March 16, 2009

Monday, March 16th, 2009-I'm Horrible

I always say this, but, I need to blog more. People tell me "Jacci, you need to keep up to date stuff for the girls" I am waiting for that one day to tell the whole story of my hard journey with my girls but until that day comes I will fill you with other stuff. The girls had a bad stomach virus last week. It all started on Friday, March 6th. We rushed Addy to the ER she was throwing up non stop and just was not looking like her normal self. After being there for almost 3 hours we left. WE LEFT!! Could you believe a hospital such as that one saw a baby there throwing up constantly and didn't even look at her???!!!! Her pediatrician said she was better off home and to bring her first thing in the morning to her office. My parents are great!! They stood over and helped us with Addy and Nana. Nana then had diarrhea non stop, then I got sick, then Anderson!!!!! The house was filled with viruses. No matter how careful we are with the girls, they still got sick! GO FIGURE!!!! But now they are much better. They spent Saturday with their Titi Onix, for some quality time. Titi Onix was great. She got the girls an actual walker. Nana didn't like it much but Addy was loving it!!!! I forgot to take pics. Again, I'm horrible! But my goal is to be more good about that. The girls are now saying Dada, Papi, Daddy. It's tooo cute!!!!!!!!!!!! Nana says her own name "Nana or Nani". Too funny!!! They are teething so they get a bit cranky. I will def. put pics up for next posting!!!


xoxoxo,

Jacci

No comments:

Post a Comment