Monday, March 22, 2010

~22 Months Old~ This is Def. Your Number

This month is quite special!!!! 22!!!! 22 is the number my girls are closely associated with!!!! The Day They Were Born! Before I get into the current update about my darling daughters, I would like write a little of what I'm feeling.

The question I'm always asked when I mention I have twins is "How do you do it?". Before, I would simply respond "Oh it's very easy". Now if you currently would ask me "How do you do it?" , I would simply respond "I don't know". My girls are definitely becoming a handful. They are hitting that age of discovery. My girls want to discover everything and they do it together!!!!! Sometimes they listen, sometimes they don't, sometimes they are just in their own little world. Honestly, sometimes I just don't know what to do. But this is what I think, I would not rather have it any other way. The way they are is simply perfect. Of course, every mom states my child is the best, but momma Jacci says "My daughters are the best to me". There have been plenty of days this month that have been tough and you know what, the thought of them just make me feel better. Everything I do is totally worth it because its for them. I breathe and live for them.

This morning I got into a little accident (nothing major thank goodness) and my heart was in my throat because this was my first little accident with the girls in the car!!!! I jumped out my car to check my girls and all I saw was a smile and then later heard a laughter!!! At that point the person who hit me didn't matter, all that mattered was Addyson and Adryana!!!! In reality, they are the ONLY ones that matter!

So here we go!!


Ms. Addyson Michaela, you are currently 19 pounds (not much of a gain) but are eating everything and anything in sight! You are walking much more better and dancing on your own without anyone holding you. You love running around with your sister and your thing right now is unrolling the toilet paper from the bathroom. You are such an older sister because you def. let Adryana push you around because you adore her. Your laughter melts my heart each time. However, for some reason this month you have been escaping to my bed at least 2x a week! Urgh! LOL Other than that my darling baby ,you are AWESOME!!!!!!

Ms. Adryana Jeovette, you are currently 25 pounds and such a diva!! This past weekend we went to a party and you got on stage. Boy, Grandma Carmen could not get you down. You dance everything and anything. You sing everything and anything. You are such a little character. Sometimes you become sooo silly that all Daddy and I can do is laugh. However, your flaw of the month is that you are saying the word "Coño!" I DO NOT LIKE THAT!!! So lose it quick little girl!!! LOL You are loving Yo Gabba Gabba. First thing in the morning you tell me "Gabba Gabba". Oh yes, you love your Dora Fruit Snacks. You even steal Addy's at times!!!! My darling diva, you too are AMAZING!!!!

Well my darling family, until next time!!

Momma J

No comments:

Post a Comment